Type of employment: Permanent, full time
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Workplace: Laval office (549 Rue Principale, Laval (QC), H7X 1C7)
Frequent travel in the Greater Montreal area and in remote areas from time to time
AXNOR Consultants Inc., member of DPHV group - D’Aronco, Pineau, Hébert, Varin Inc. is a consulting engineering division specialized in the field of telecommunication infrastructures and structures serving the major spheres of communication, navigation and energy.
The technician inspector in telecommunication structures will be required to carry out inspections and structural surveys related to foundations and telecommunication structures such as guyed tower, self-supporting and monopole towers, antennas, rooftop structures and other specialized structures. In addition, this person will also be involved in survey and inspection work related to projects to secure work environments.
- Perform surveys, verification and validation of standard structural elements of existing structures;
- Write structural analysis and inspection reports;
- Participate in the planning and technical coordination with team members.
Skills required :
- Strong interest in structures and field work;
- DEC in Civil Engineering Technology or any other combination of relevant education and work experience;
- Valid ASP-construction card;
- Valid driver's license;
- Knowledge of Autocad drawing software;
- Experience in inspection and drawing (an asset);
- SPRAT I certification (an asset);
- Team spirit, resourcefulness, autonomy, sense of humour and good work organization;
- French, oral and written, functional English.
The experience, dynamism and expertise of our engineers and technicians create an environment that promotes learning and the contribution of each individual allows us to imagine and design solutions that are adapted, practical and innovative for the various projects of our clients. Join our team of committed people!
*We thank you for your interest in AXNOR. However, only those selected will be contacted. DPHV group is committed to employment equity and we encourage women, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply*.